Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We believe that education and information are vital for good dental health. We have seen that patients who are well-informed and active participants in their own care have better outcomes, healthier teeth and gums, and even better health overall.
Please take a moment to look through our selection of questions we are often asked about our practice, the services we offer, and dentistry in general. If your question isn’t answered here or if you have additional questions, don’t hesitate to give us a call.
- Do you accept my insurance?
- Will my insurance cover my procedure?
- Is cosmetic dentistry right for me?
- What is bonding?
- Can people tell if I have crowns?
- What are my options for replacing missing teeth?
- Can you treat my child?
- I'm not in pain, so why are you saying I need a root canal?
- What will happen at my child's first dental appointment?
- I'm unhappy with my yellow teeth. What are my options for making them whiter?
- I'm having a dental emergency! Can you help me?
- How can a dentist treat sleep apnea?
- What are dental implants?
- How does what I eat and drink affect my teeth?
- Why do I need a professional cleaning?
- How often should I have examinations and cleanings?
- Why is oral health important?